CFOL is a professional services firm that specializes in federal contracting, project management and photovoltaic design & installation. We have an international client base that includes companies located in the U.S., Germany, Spain, Iraq, Dubai, and Western Asia.
In addition to providing elite professional services, our team members are highly sought after speakers and educators. Since 2009, CFOL has provided consulting services and training for over 2,000 members of the federal contracting community including Contracting Officers, employees of federal agencies, and large/small businesses.
Our employees have a broad and diverse set of skills/certifications, specific to federal acquisition, program management, and photovoltaics including: NABCEP, DAWIA Level III Program Management, DCAA/FAR, Six Sigma, and Project Management Professional (PMP).
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- 2021 NABCEP Certified
- 2019 Inc.5000 - One of the Fastest Growing Companies In America
- 2018 Inc.5000 - One of the Fastest Growing Companies In America
- 2017 MBDA Small Business of the Year - (Nominee)
- 2015 SBA 8(a) Designation Awarded
- 2015 GSA Mentor-Protégé of the Year – (Nominee)
- 2015 SBA e200 / Emerging Leaders Participant
- 2014 National Center for the Veteran Institute for Procurement - (VIP) Graduate
- 2013 Top 25 Most Promising Federal Contract Consulting Firm - (Nominee)
- 2012 Texas Star Award - Excellence in Federal Procurement Training
- 2012 Annual Veteran's Conference - Highest Rated Training Company
- 2011 Annual Veteran's Conference - Highest Rated Training Company
- 2010 Annual Veteran's Conference - Highest Rated Training Company
- (Mid-Atlantic Region) - Washington, DC (Farragut West/Downtown)
- (Southeast Region) - Atlanta, Georgia (GSA/SBA Region IV)
1725 I Street NW
Washington, DC 20006
4751 Best Road
College Park, GA 30337